I am here today with another DT post for Stamp-n-Doodle's current challenge - 'A Boy's/Male Birthday'
The prize is a chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps and also to grab top- 3 badges!! Do view the amazing DT entries out there and play along with your 'A Boy's/Male Birthday' creations :)
And here's what i created for my project: A Boy's 5th Birthday Card!
This is my first attempt in creating a masculine card.
I have used Kraft for the card base. The image is Cool Pauly from SND.
The pattern paper and quilling strips are from ItsyBitsy. The 'Jeans' pocket is made out of a handmade paper, onto which i have added white faux stitching and brads.
The other emebellishments on the card are hand made and from my stash
Here's the card in another angle
And here's a closer view of the colored image:
Linking the card to the following challenges:
- Birthday Cards: ABC Challenges
- Get Krafty: Southern Girls Challenge Blog
- celebrate: Inky Impressions Challenges
- Special Birthdays: Eclectic Ellapu (5th birthday)
- Birthday theme: Use Your Stuff (All the items except the stamps used in my card are more than 6 months old)
- Tic Tac Toe: Twisted Tuesday Challenges (Blue-Brad-Birthday congratulations)
- Anything Goes - It Is Time To Kraft: 613 Avenue Create
- BINGO BOARD: here comes the boys (blue - brads/pattern paper( free) - image)
- Happy Birthday: Moving Along with the times
- Stitching, Real or Faux: LEJ Designs Challenge Blog
Thank you for stopping by