DT Imaginations: Card made with Magical Mica Powders - 2

by - March 27, 2017




Hello Lovely Peeps!




I am here with my next of DT Project for Imaginations!

I have again used the very versatile and gorgeous Magical Mica Powders

And here’s my card






Closer View of the card



Steps followed in Card Creation:


  • On a slightly smaller than A2 Black Cardstock, I  have stamped versamark ink over a stencil. Post that I have added Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold on the stamped area and brushed off the excess! Trust me, this creates gorgeous looking background. The same procedure was used for the sentiment as well
  • The flowers and leaves are handmade, colored with distress ink and have added sprinkler effect using Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold, Crimson Red and Pearl White.
  • Adorned all of these onto the stamped base, using a double sided tape to get a popup effect. This final piece was added to the base Kraft Cardstock and Lo! The card is ready!

In brief, I have used 
Magical Mica Powders in the following forms:
  • As a background, brushed the Mica Powder onto the versamark ink stamped Cardstock
  • As a sprinkler effect on the handmade flowers and leaves
Hope you peeps liked my card!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Linking the card to

Cheers


Signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful - love all the texture! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love the rich colours and beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete