Papericious Twist and Pop card

by - May 16, 2017

Hello Lovely Peeps!



This is Nazneen here with my next DT Project for Imaginations!

Aditya has been generous enough to send us our favourite pattern papers from Papericious! Yayy!
And trust me, they are of such good quality and indeed have a WOW factor.

So here’s my card. This is actually a Twist and Pop Card and my first attempt in doing so.




The card open View


In a different angle




Steps followed in Card Creation:

  • The base of the card is 10  inch x 4 inch.
  • I have used gorgeous pattern papers from – Fairy Land and Femina
  • Using Papericious – Sigma cardstock, I have die cut the flowers/leaves and colored them using distress inks
  • Have also added some chipboard which is again from papericious, along with gold embossed doily and butterflies.
  • Assembled all of the above on the base pattern paper using double sided foam tape.

 Hope you peeps liked my card!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards
Nazneen




You May Also Like

0 comments